I invite you to listen to this debate on the BBC this morning on the issue of the UK Border Agency. Consider the way Alan Johnson gets to open the debate without any interruption from Naughtie. Then, Conservative Mark Reckless gets as far as his first sentence and …bang on cue..interruption and heckle. (“People of Eastern Europe have a right to come and work here”) What is truly amazing is that the BBC are allowing Labour to present themselves as the tough guys, the efficient guys, on Immigration. It’s as if 1997-2010 never happened!
Search Biased BBC
- Dickie March 24, 2023 at 8:02 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023https://youtu.be/xkAqMHLibU8
- Fedup2 March 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Looks like starmer is going to bring in a ministry of statistics to make sure violence isn’t reported ….
- Fedup2 March 24, 2023 at 7:33 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023I think they been told that anyone dissenting would get a bullet in the neck in the car park afterwards...
- Fedup2 March 24, 2023 at 7:32 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Er … live by the silicon breast….
- Fedup2 March 24, 2023 at 7:31 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023There was a programme on R4 around lunchtime about covid and misinformation - and cancelling and banning and stopping criticism...
- Guest Who March 24, 2023 at 7:26 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Must be said… this is impressive #tellitoftenenough https://twitter.com/lbc/status/1639243675782791168?
- Northern Voter March 24, 2023 at 7:25 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Here's a thought, why doesn't the bbbc only use wind and solar power to produce its output? Probably because they...
- Guest Who March 24, 2023 at 7:21 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023The bbc is…. beyond bbc… https://twitter.com/juliansheasport/status/1639339897843482645?
- tomo March 24, 2023 at 6:28 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Didn't invite Khant to the launch bunfight then? https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1638899092679008257
- Guest Who March 24, 2023 at 6:28 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Vile is beyond satire. https://twitter.com/jeremyvineon5/status/1639254210502967301?
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC - sickeningly biased at all times. BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections