Start the Week 13 December 2021

Another Week of the obscene anti British Far Left propaganda from the State Broadcaster starts here .Thursday sees a bi election brought about by the fall of the MP – Owen Paterson .Perhaps the outcome of that he give pause for thought for the political change many want . But on the upside – a somber week of cancelled parties at the BBC and other parts of the Swamp .

Bookmark the permalink.

354 Responses to Start the Week 13 December 2021

1. Up2snuff says:

Ghost of Christmas Future spotted in Downing Street next November, November 2022. It has dishevilled hair and bags under the eyes, a haggard look and glancing nervously around it gets ready to speak.

It rattles its chains along with a baby crib set of baubles and says hesitantly “I’m afraid that a new variant of Covid-19 has been found in Tierra del Fuego and because of this we are forced to consider new restrictions in order to prevent our NHS from being overloaded and to keep people safe. In addition, it is unclear whether existing first, second and third booster doses of vaccine are sufficient to protect against this new variant and we want everyone to get a refresher vaccine jab as soon as possible.”

50 likes

• Nibor says:

I know how to save the NHS Up2 .

Stop importing bogus asylum seekers into the UK .

Is that too simple ?

76 likes

• NCBBC says:

If we had followed the prescriptions Donald Trump advocated of zinc, HCL and vitamin D, we would have the global pandemic and high mortality rates.

5 likes

• NCBBC says:

If we had followed the proscriptions Donald Trump advocated of zinc, HCL and vitamin D, we would NOT have the global pandemic and high mortality rates.

8 likes

• Banania says:

Somebody said (where?) that whatever Trump recommended would stop well-informed people doing it, so if only he had recommended breathing!

2 likes

• StewGreen says:

Catchup links to most recent posts on previous thread
      page 3 started 3pm on Sunday
      page 2 started 6pm on Saturday

6 likes

2. Dover Sentry says:

So, Boris has decided that thousands will die through lack of NHS treatment for other diseases, because Commicon hasn’t killed anyone. Try and work that one out?

61 likes

3. Jeff says:

I thought we’d spent the last couple of weeks being told by government scientists that the dreaded (and yet seemingly harmless) Omicron probably won’t respond to the vaccine or the boosters.

So what’s the point of Bo-Jo’s massive roll out of the third jab?

Actually I was rather relieved that the oaf didn’t impose any further restriction.

Phew, until next week…

44 likes

4. Deborah says:

I thought I would watch the BBC 10pm news for an opinion on what Boris said earlier. It isn’t on until 10.10. But I am confused, I seem to have Nigerian TV by mistake and apart from the white judge, the Nigerians don’t seem to be using any white actors at all even in the background of the street scene.
    I switched to GB News which seems to be more local.

70 likes

5. tomo says:

I see Twitter is blocking re-tweets of the Pfizer CEO’s vaccine efficacy claims!!

If you made it up etc., etc….

23 likes

6. Third Duke says:

Just to chip in regarding the recent F1 result and broadcast sincere congrats to the wonderfully focused Max.
    As a fan of the Senna/Prost era and their superbly engineered (and styled) cars I’m extremely chuffed Honda got a well deserved result for 2021!
    The aesthetics and electronica therein are singularly unappealing to me, however if that’s what it takes to put Mr Whiney in his position as first loser, so be it.
    The very definition of a win-win. Bloody marvellous!

39 likes

• Sluff says:

It’s a free country -i think, so my take is that I disagree.
      I don’t at all support the BLM garbage.
      But in terms of racing……
      Lewis built a solid lead twice and made no errors yet somehow managed to end up with Verstappen on his tail with fresh tyres and one lap to go.
      Hamilton was clearly the better driver on the day but that doesn’t guarantee a thing in F1 when chance, luck, and arbitrary rules are in play.

14 likes

• Ian Rushlow says:

Surely the important thing is that F1 racing has equity of outcome, rather than simply declare the driver that comes first to be the winner? The reality is that Lewis Hamilton has had to overcome centuries of systemic racism and slavery in order to get where he is, and even if he had technically finished in last position he should still be declared overall winner on grounds of social justice. Yes, some cynical people might say that a man with an estimated fortune of £224 million (Sunday Times Rich List, 14th May 2020) is not a victim, but this can hardly remove the lived experience of slavery and picking cotton for hundreds of years in the fields of, er, Stevenage.

54 likes

• Eddy Booth says:

A bitter pill for the bbc😀
      Their mixed martial arts LGBT poster girl Amanda Nunes was in action too

3 likes

• Foscari says:

For me an analogy would be that England are playing
      Australia in a 50 over one day match. England score
      450 runs in their 50 overs. Australia are 199 for 9
      after 49 overs and it starts to pour. It stops raining
      and the umpires decide that the match should be
      decided on a new game being played with each side
      getting one over each !!

11 likes

7. Sluff says:

Boris has done it again. How dumb is he?

He’s set a target, and an ambitious one at that.
    Millions of boosters by Dec 31.
    This in itself is no bad thing, though the knock-on effect on the other users of our unreformable nationalised health care system definitely will be,

But. You just absolutely know that the BBC are licking their lips, and Laura Doomsberg is already wetting her knickers, just waiting for Jan 2 to come around, when they will be able to accuse Boris of failing to meet his target. (‘We speak to the McTavish family living in a remote village in Northumberland with no internet, who have been unable to get their boosters’)

Defensible idea. Questionable logistic think-through. Hopeless tactics. Inept politically.

25 likes

• tomo says:

I’ve now gone out and spent a while reading the proper reviews and I can see Ridley’s points about them are entirely valid.

Easy to see why the BBC mightn’t invite him on the customary book promotion slots…

12 likes

• tomo says:

If Boris’d played the petrol / diesel “not shortage” wheeze there’d be people with sleeping bags and tents outside vax facilities.

12 likes

• Ian Rushlow says:

Actually, Boris hasn’t set a target of every adult having a booster by December 31st – the target is that every adult will be invited to have a booster by December 31st. As long as 18 million invitations have been sent out by then it counts as success, even if not one vaccine has been given. Here’s an extract from his New Year’s Day speech:

“As you know, we committed to invite all adults to receive a booster shot by December 31st. I am pleased to announce that we have met this ambitious target. Of course, not everyone has been able to actually receive their shot yet and I urge people to step forward as soon as their invitation is subsequently confirmed. I am also announcing that to help us meet our goal and Prevent The NHS Being Overwhelmed ™, we shall be removing all other medical treatments for those people who are not currently defined as being fully vaccinated. “

12 likes

• Doublethinker says:

It is now several weeks since the Omicron variant started to infect people so there must be quite a body of evidence about its impact on both vaccinated and unvaccinated people. If it has a serious impact on the unvaccinated or those with only one or two jabs , ie hospitalisation or death, why hasn’t this been spelt out as the justification for boosting the booster programme?
      If the evidence is that Omicron doesn’t result in severe illness why are we panicking again?
      If the fear is that Omicron may mutate and a new and more deadly virus emerge and that the only weapon available is more jabs then this was surely equally the case with the delta variant in the summer . So why wasn’t the vaccination programme kept at full throttle throughout the summer ?
      If it is the fear of new mutations arising that is causing the present panick then when are we going to stop panicking because the virus will keep on mutating for ever!

13 likes

• G says:

The New World Order need to ramp up the control aiming for total before introducing the inevitable tyrannical approach to any dissent. The laws have been in place for a couple of decades. Waiting, ready to go. Just skirmishes so far, a prelude to the real thing.

“You will own nothing and (WILL) be happy”

12 likes

8. Third Duke says:

My current perception of freedom is somewhat different to what it was back in the 80’s and 90’s.
    I wouldn’t disagree with Hamilton’s driving abilities and many but by no means all F1 drivers have, er . . . unique personal and social characteristics., however considering how hard MSM have pushed ‘their boy’ it seems telling how negatively his persona transmits.
    Senna and Prost are complex characters from totally different backgrounds, yet with none of Hamilton’s irritating social posturing.
    I still think the MP4/5/6 are the most amazing mechanical device to behold, both visually and acoustically and would rather watch and learn from the engineers than any self entitled driver, be they Brazilian, French or, to quote Fed, ‘Coloured’.

18 likes

9. StewGreen says:

Contradictions in how establishment people speak.
    Saturday : “Covid hospital places are all taken these evil antivaxxers ,
    the 5 million or 15 million of them are responsible for current Covid numbers.”

Sunday : “S@d the non-vaxxed, to cure Covid numbers we have to get the double vaxxed to be triple vaxxed”

6 likes

10. StewGreen says:

Storyteller world versus the real world

2020 they told us that we all have to wear masks in shops cos that will stop ” US” spreading Covid in shops

What I saw in the real world : before masks the street alcoholics kept going into shops and had no idea about Covid safety
    they kept getting too close to the till and coughing in the face of the cashier.
    So making everyone wear masks, meant cashiers were protected from these loonies.

2021 : the storytellers ..”Omicron could be a dangerous thing”
    ..so our council just banned all meetings/socials on council property
    What I see in the real world : Talking to the other community volunteers what they see is the some flaky punters have no idea about Covid safety. They are coming to meetings with sniffles , & runny noses when they should stay at home to protect others.
    Then inside they insist on sitting in front of the windows that are OPEN to help with Covid, then after 2 minutes they get up and close them, cos they say they are cold.

So cancelling all community meetings means we don’t have the problem of these flaky punters.
    A kind of holiday from problems during the sniffle season.

9 likes

11. taffman says:

Covid: Boris Johnson sets new booster target over ‘Omicron tidal wave’
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59631570

How many Tory MPs have constituents with businesses that have gone bust or will be going bust ?
    How many Tory MPs will stand against this tyranny?
    Over to you readers and posters …………….

18 likes

12. Fedup2 says:

Early Today watch

A clever bit of bias . The UAE and Israel are to officially meet for the first time – a great achievement – yet president trump -who helped the deal – didn’t get a mention until he was said to have failed to link Israel to Saudi Arabia .

No mention of the false president – but you can bet any ‘achievement ‘ will be laid at the feet of the false president .

They can’t help it …

33 likes

13. digg says:

All the “Boris orange man bad” stuff seems to have vanished from the BBC website, something afoot?

15 likes

• digg says:

Ahhhh… watching the TV news it all starts to fall into place. The stupid BBC have realised that the trigger-happy attacks were risking encouraging folk to think, “well why should I bother with the rules etc. then!”

I think the medic must have had a word in their ear. So a BBC own goal!

10 likes

14. Zephir says:

Remember

they will be happy for you to lose your job in the middle of a pandemic, they hate you and always bear this in mind

Never forget, this is NOTHING to do with equality, it is about hate, spite and attack.

Fordham University lecturer fired after mixing up names of two Black students
    The professor said he made a ‘simple, human error,’ according to the student newspaper

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fordham-university-lecturer-fired-mixing-up-names-black-students

23 likes

15. StewGreen says:

Boris pressed the Panic Button again.

Instead of doing the hard work of protecting the super vulnerable.

16 likes

16. Fedup2 says:

Doctors must think it’s Christmas … £20? A shot for the booster ?

18 likes

17. Fedup2 says:

A doctor is someone who makes a lot of money – is only happy bitching about something and avoids patients unless there is money in it …..
    ……the doctor / NHS has hired a former Blair staffer called Matthew Taylor to go on the BBC and moan about the medical mafia having to do their job …..
    ……it must be time for the ridiculous happy clapping the medical mafia plus their 20% discount …

28 likes

• Zephir says:

Last time I saw a doctor I said I think I’ve swallowed a pillow

He said, “how do you feel?”

I said, “A little down in the mouth”

41 likes

• tarien says:

What a sad analogy Fedup2 nevertheless as someone who was born a long time ago and well recalls when a Doctor used to visit the patient, I have to agree with you. Its all part of the insidious programme to destroy this nation and its indigenous peoples.

24 likes

• Fedup2 says:

Tarien
        I think it is the truth . My personal experience of the delightful east London NHS versus private medicine proves it for me .

The closed shop of the medical mafia ensure there is always a shortage of quacks in order to boost their wages – exploiting the emotional image they have crafted .

But confront or challenge one without reprisals – no chance .

10 likes

• tarien says:

Indeed Fedup2, what a terrible inditement to this nation of ours, for how much longer I wonder? The whole rotten political establishment has to be completely cleared out and a new professional team introduced with the knowledge of how to run an administerial operation for No 10 and for members of the Cabinet to ensure they don’t make duplicitous rulings for their own ends. Changing the Prime Minister may not be the best decision at the moment, but keep him on a shortl lead.

1 likes

18. dafydd says:

Whether you hate or like Boris, whether you believe in vaccines or not whether your Labour or Tory, who gives a sh-t but what’s really making my blood boil is the fact that sh-t is happening all over the world, Ukraine, China, Polish Border, Pandemic and I could go on and on but what is the BBC and other media outlets still banging on about, a f–king picture of a bloke sat at a desk taking a Zoom meeting over a year ago. Only in this country.

Let’s not bullsh-it each other most of us at some stage broke COVID rules. My younger brother who lives and works in German says people over there can’t believe the hysteria over a supposed party over a year ago and says the German people would love to be in the position the UK is regarding the Pandemic…

Sky and BBC now predicting that LebDems will take North Shropshire seat from Tories, what short memories voters have…. pathetic and all being driven by the media with innuendo and not fact…

45 likes

• Zephir says:

I recall last Xmas the road was full of cars up to and on the grass verges, cars of visitors all the way up the road and garden parties during lockdown.

My experience is all follow rules until a little inconvenience is felt then many do what they want

12 likes

• Guest Who says:

Turns out all BBC Breakfast Brain donor reader outers will be wearing black plastic bin liners in solidarity with Jolyon. The Blue Peter presenters will be wearing silk kimonos to beat an effigy of a shaggy blonde creature to death with baseball bats whilst reprising the Singing in the Rain science from Chocolate Gluten Free Orange.

8 likes

19. Foscari says:

There is around an 80% indigenous population of the UK.
    And yet the BBC’S default position on their main page
    of their internet service is to show an ethnic image as
    their main photo feature. Be it a vaccine jab. Or to do with
    absolutely anything . This is positive discrimination , diversity.
    Call it what you like gone MAD !!

44 likes

• Ian Rushlow says:

Let’s call it what is: ethnic cleansing.

46 likes

• JohnC says:

It’s anti-white racism and extreme virtue-signalling combined.

The BBC loath the indigenous white population. They consider themselves to be intellectually superior and it is their duty to force their own ethics and morals on the untermensch. Just like all the socialists throughout history have done. With eventual catastrophic results.

By the time the reality of what they are doing dawns on them, it will be far, far too late. It probably already is.

I shudder to think what they would do if they had absolute power instead of just being an outdated far-Left institution surviving on compulsary funding by the public. We’ve seen what an unpleasant, spiteful b@st@rd Vile really is from his cycling exploits.

27 likes

• tarien says:

Dispute your figure of 80% indigenous Foscari, more like 50% indig,following your words with which I agree-You can’t turne on the TV, read a paper or look at a magazine no matter the subject without seeing a black face, or a coloured face and or a white and black together, -as someone else said they thought they had turned on the Nigerian TV not BBC. Massive discrimination now stalks our country, and its the White folks who are being discriminating against.

30 likes

• G says:

Its got to be blacks. Only blacks. The small 3% segment who don’t have the vision to see where they are being led unwittingly by the Marxists. Not bright enough to see that if there is a sudden tectonic shift for some reason, like a revolution, there will be retribution. Something’s got to vent the pent up anger now so very apparent.

14 likes

20. Rich says:

Seen this? Fail Online this morning.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10302949/BBCs-climate-editor-censured-giving-viewers-inaccurate-impression.html

Of course not one thing will change but it’s nice to read the comments and find that there are plenty of others out there who see the Bbbc for what it is.

21 likes

21. Guest Who says:

Presumably Mrs. Vine is a clever woman who likes money and made a judgement call.

5 likes

22. Guest Who says:

OT, but telling I know who Champion is and why, but…

5 likes

23. theisland says:

Sounds about right. When will Bliar be brought to account?

10 likes

• taffman says:

Will Sir Keir be the next Tory Prime Minister?

8 likes

• MarkyMark says:

Germany is to make Covid jabs mandatory.

Tory MP David Davis: “Nuremberg guidelines say you can’t force someone to have a medical treatment. You certainly can’t force them to have it for someone else’s benefit. It’s wrong on every level.”

@JuliaHB1
      |
      @DavidDavisMP

14 likes

• G says:

The Germans can appeal to the European Court of Justice. You know, Soros’ court. So good luck with that.

All exits are rapidly being shut off. Notice?

17 likes

• digg says:

Don’t expect any action by the UN who are set up to monitor this kind of illegal anti-human totalitarian shit either!

5 likes

24. Guest Who says:

Utterly Partial Man on drugs now.

8 likes

• Guest Who says:

Mentioned above, but the last image I saw was of a ranting hobo.

13 likes

• MarkyMark says:

100%

Newsround
        CBBC Channel, Tuesday 8 June 2021

In a segment about vaccine approval for 12 to 15 year olds, a contributor claimed that the Pfizer vaccine is “100% safe”. This has been removed from the online article and video: https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/57435861

https://www.bbc.co.uk/helpandfeedback/corrections_clarifications

8 likes

• JohnC says:

The BBC’s climate editor caught with a deliberate lie which just happened to be in favour of his agenda.

How much of everything else he says is also agenda-based lies which can’t be proved so easily ?.

Whatever he thinks he can get away with I expect. Like the rest of the BBC.

17 likes

• Scroblene says:

Agree as above, John!

When clowns at the BBC make wild comments like this, investors have to make so many decisions, and when the ‘facts’ are made known, it’s too late to get their dosh back.

Of course, the BBC don’t really understand commercial issues, they just widdle about pretending to be clever.

7 likes

• StewGreen says:

Rowlatt family
          ‘Justin Rowlatt’s sister, Cordelia, is a twice-arrested Insulate Britain activist
          whose name even appears on a National Highways injunction for her repeated protests.’ Mail in Sept

His wife is events organiser at the British Library
          & has organised Green events with him
          She praised an XR activist getting arrested.

10 likes

• digg says:

I marked Justin Rowlatts card way back along with George Monbiot. Attention seeking bandwagoners the pair of them.

7 likes

25. AsISeeIt says:

One was somewhat surprised not to wake up to new revelations that the media had got hold of a crumpled Christmas cracker paper party hat from Downing Street dustbins last year, with a couple of unruly blond hairs still attached. Or perhaps a rumpled Christmas cracker motto with Boris’s stubby fingerprints imprinted in mince pie goop – experts claim.

Investigation will include Downing St quiz night‘ says today’s Times. That should put a dampner on the festivities. One discerns a collective groan – as though someone suggested they fetch the old Cluedo board from the attic.

At least our civil servants will be spared their Monday morning blues: ‘Covid: Work-from-home guidance reintroduced in England‘ (BBC)

One picks up the FT and notes their regular Datawatch feature which today explains a lot about which employment groups get their way with lockdowns: ‘In most developed countries the most unionised workers are the highly educated…‘ (they just mean they went to Uni, or Tertiary as the poncy globalist FT likes to term it) ‘... who tend to enjoy representation in better paid work. Lower-educated staff are less well represented leading to unstable jobs

The Times’s Fashion Director Anna Murphy bucks the trend: ‘Let me into the office! Why I hate WFH… Please don’t make us WFH again — we’re breaking back into the office… If you had asked me two years ago what I thought about working from home, my response would have been that I was entirely a fan‘ – too much of a good thing fatigue setting in there – or so one senses.

How can you do fashion from home?

Our problem will be the public sector who love a good WFH lockdown.

School closures “will damage vulnerable”‘ (Telegraph)

Driving test backlog. More than half a million learner drivers are waiting to take their tests after lockdown led to backlog. AA Driving School said the queue was “Too long”‘ (Times) – not for the anti-car COP26 lobby, for them the queue of frustrated non-drivers ain’t long enough. Anyway, we can always import more foreign drivers.

Also please note above how the Times now phrases the cause of the backlog issue to be lockdown and not – as they would have termed it last year – the pandemic or the virus to be the cause. Careful now, Times sub-editors, the Press Regulator is watching.

Are the war drums beating?

Truss threatens Putin with sanctions’ (Telegraph)

G7 warning to Russia. Western leaders warned President Putin that Russia would pay a severe cost for invading Ukraine‘ (Times) – apparently economic sanctions do sometimes work to get you a result: ‘Nicaragua receives China vaccines after cutting ties with Taiwan‘ (BBC)

But do be careful with those sanctions. In late 1941 Japan joined World War Two because of the oil sanctions placed on her by the US. Did the BBC happen to notice the 80 year anniversay of the attack on Pearl Harbour last week?

We favour the Sun’s headline this morning for its brevity and aptness to the mainstream news cycle: ‘Omigawd!‘ – one was toying personally with the tabloidese-like contraction “Oh My Cron!” – and now one tastes that recurring sense of over indulgence in press headlines and worries about the long term consequences. Call it Long Press in honour of Long Covid.

In time honoured fashion where Scotland treads first the high road so England follows up the low road: ‘COVID-19: Scotland may face ‘tsunami of infections’ from Omicron variant, Nicola Sturgeon warns‘ (Sky News, Friday 10th December); ‘Johnson warns of omicron “tidal wave”‘ (Telegraph, Monday 13th December)

One recalls PJ Harvey warned of a “big black monsoon” in her classic goth-rock tinged hit Meet ze Monsta in 1995. Polly Jean borrowing from Captain Beefheart’s suggestive line “meet the monster tonight” within his Tropical Hot Dog Night a track from Shiney Beast which has pride of place on my record shelf beside the early bluesy Safe as Milk and that marvelous late comeback album Ice Cream for Crow. Too much immaterial personal taste and opinion?

Anyway, in response to her impending monsoon, our Polly bravely insisted: “See it coming, at my head, I’m not running, I’m not scared

19 likes

26. tarien says:

Where do the BBC get the Omicron cases figures from? Do people ring the NHS or the BBC to tell them that they have contrated the virus? I cannot believe the sheer propaganda that is being thrown at the public, to justify the programme of endeavouring to innoculate millions of people with said suspecious substance. This new virus variant may well be more transmissable but accoding to the alternative scientific information I have read, unlikely to put millions into Hospital. Like most poeple, if you got flu you went to bed for a week or so, just as my family did when they got Covid, which as they said was nasty, but nearer to a bad flu case. Propaganda panic spewed out to increase fear, and subjugation to follow governments ruling-but is only advice not law.

30 likes

• G says:

Africa, epicentre of Omicron. So valuable info on the virus comes in from Africa. That’s then dismissed / manipulated to show the worst scenarios by ‘experts’ in the UK and Europe, probably because of the Third World origin status and the fact that we cannot trust blacks science. Blacks? only good for questionable acting or advertising.

16 likes

27. MarkyMark says:

Get your booster ….

“The British Government faced criticism last year for being forced to throw away about 6.5 million courses of Tamiflu, worth $150 million, after an audit found problems with its storage. Its efficacy was also queried.27 Feb 2014”

7 likes

28. MarkyMark says:

“Funding from Children in Need is vital to our ongoing support for bereaved children and young people. Thank you so much to all of you who have donated and fundraised for Children in Need and, in so doing have shown your compassion and care for our clients.”

Dr Stephen

Davies, Executive

https://www.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/christmas-at-bbc-children-in-need/

BBC Children in Need . Grant Funded Projects . London and South East England
    As at November 2017

Word Search:
    Islington x 38;
    Somali x 21;
    Refugee x 33;
    Young x 532;
    Afghan x 3;
    Arts x 43;
    Football x 9;
    Disabled x 64;
    Autism x 12;
    Literacy x 8;
    Inclusion x 15;
    Mental x 54;

£305,840 FROM BBC’s CHILDREN IN NEED FUND 2017

The Mayor’s Fund for London
    The project will deliver healthy food and activities to children
    in 132 local projects across 33 London Boroughs during
    Easter, Summer and half term school holidays.

https://biasedbbc.org/blog/2019/07/28/start-the-week-open-thread-29-july-2019/#comment-1003841

5 likes

29. Sluff says:

Woke alert. Eco warrior alert.

BBC are bigging up the reopening of a railway station at a place called Cross Keys, South Wales. Population around 3,000. No disrespect to it’s residents but googling ‘Cross Keys’ gives first a list of English pubs. Only googling ‘cross keys Wales’ did the village appear.

Yet the BBC portray this as the answer to the decision not to improve the M4 around Newport where readers may or may not realise two ancient tunnels with only two lanes have caused huge tailbacks to the mass majority taxpaying travelling public for years if not decades.

Such are the priorities and mindset of the entitled, insulated, BBC, whose centre is of course within easy walking distance of Oxford Street tube station. Families with shopping, the elderly, families with children, those unwilling to use the saintly bicycle on cold, windy, rainy December days have rather fewer woke options.

19 likes

30. tomo says:

Looks like MHRA have a security problem?

Some extra eyes on this appreciated – doesn’t pass the sniff test of naming ine inquirer and contains some odd (nonsensical even) language.

https://web.archive.org/web/20211213054219/https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/freedom-of-information-responses-from-the-mhra-week-commencing-1-july-2021/freedom-of-information-request-on-reg-174-for-pfizer-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-foi-21-611

6 likes

31. dafydd says:

Great article by the Spectator who normally are no fan of Boris, worth a read.

Looks as though parts of the media are starting to becoming bored with the supposed party sleaze

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/there-s-nothing-outrageous-about-johnson-s-christmas-quiz

15 likes

• JohnC says:

The only purpose it has all served for me is to remind me just how full of hate the Left and the BBC really are.

23 likes

• dafydd says:

JohnC…

…so true, the conduct of the BBC and left wing is genuinely unpleasant and vindictive.

Don’t you find it remarkable that the left and this countries major opposition party can only make any political capitol or gains is to behave in such a way…pathetic..!!

12 likes

• JohnC says:

Yes – and what really shows how far to the left the media are is how many actually join in instead of giving it the ridicule it deserves.

The silver lining though is that it makes them show their true colours as clear as day so we know who cannot be trusted in the future.

‘ITV’ and their Bangalore-born boss Carolyn McCall are as bad as the BBC these days.

14 likes

• Up2snuff says:

dafydd, Steve Baker MP was in very ‘leadership candidate’-mode when he referenced a Speccie article yesterday. Think it was probably the one you linked to.

Think Steve Baker would be my ‘outsider’ candidate for PM if Bojo falls on his sword or gets knifed by the 1922 Committee. Don’t think the first of those is possible because Carrie Antoinette wouldn’t like it permit it.

5 likes

• digg says:

Dusky large female Labour MP earlier on TV asking to impeach Boris. The patient but far more mentally superior Tory on the panel had to explain to her that the UK was a democracy and not a Presidential setup.

The whining had all the same hallmarks of the left wing USA media and the Democratic weasels in the USA who think they can just cancel anything they don’t like.

9 likes

32. JohnC says:

How hologram tech may soon replace video calls
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59577341

The BBC lie to us in many ways. My list at the moment is:

The Lie by omission.
    The Lie by inference.
    The Lie by association.

and my latest addition:

The Lie by ignorance.

As we know, the Left tend to be absolutely useless in the real world – which is why so many become teachers. The staff the BBC hire at the top of that tree : I reckon Vile could not even check the oil level in his car.

But they are ignorant to what they are because they consider themselves intellectually superior. And they don’t go near the real-world to be taught the lessons the rest of us know. So when they find something they want to be a certain way, they just say that it is that way because they don’t really understand it. It’s not quite the same as a deliberate lie so I call it a ‘Lie by ignorance’.

In this story, they are claiming all sorts of sci-fi impossibility. I investigated the device they describe here and basically it’s just a very big OLED TV screen on it’s side in a box. Not a hologram at all and certainly not 3D. The story is identifiable instantly as fake because there is no way you can project a 3D-image from a single camera. The only difference between this and a big TV is that the image appears to be in the middle of the cabinet.

And the big omission is that you have to stand in front of a big white background so it matches the white background of the cabinet. Otherwise it’s just like a TV screen.

The real future for this is VR goggles which really can show 3D.

This article isn’t a particularly sinister lie by the BBC considering all the others they do, but it made me notice the new type for my list.

21 likes

33. G says:

“One person is in hospital in Wales with the Omicron variant
    There are 15 cases currently confirmed in Wales” – Wow, so many……..

In A&E waiting to be seen or Intensive Care as the article’s accompanying photo suggest?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/one-person-hospital-wales-omicron-22441574?

14 likes

• JohnC says:

Stand by for the Tsunami of Omicron cases and daily deaths in the thousands by April.

Or not.

I suspect they want to stop an Xmas wave happening so the only tool they have – scaremongering about the unknown – has been used again. The motive might be understandable but blatantly lying to scare people is not.

16 likes

34. StewGreen says:

Cooperative Bank just sent our neighbour an email about scams
    ..you can imagine the person they use for the main photo, of a customer.

23 likes

• digg says:

I saw the disease begin to take hold in the Cooperative-Bank some time back as it was my Bank and had been for years. it continues to rot away with increasing speed which is why I took my custom elsewhere this year.

But then again the email they sent could be accurate if somewhat Nigerian in appearance. According to a report I saw earlier, Nigeria is the home of massive online organised fraud gangs with most of its politicians taking a cut.

6 likes

• Banania says:

I wonder what the scammer looked like.

3 likes

35. MarkyMark says:

LONDON — David Cameron, the British prime minister who called the Brexit referendum, says in a new memoir that Boris Johnson, Britain’s leader now, embraced withdrawing from the European Union only when he sensed it would be politically advantageous.

“He risked an outcome he didn’t believe in because it would help his political career,” Mr. Cameron, who stepped down in 2016 after voters surprisingly backed a withdrawal, writes in the memoir, “For the Record.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/15/world/europe/david-cameron-brexit.html

10 likes

• Fedup2 says:

Marky – cant see that observation selling many books. It was well known that nut nut wrote 2 columns for the DT – one for remain and one for brexit

Luckily for us cameron was so inside the westminster group think that he had no idea how strongly voters felt about brexit – despite the project fear BBC onslaught .

I wonder if anyone has listed all those project fear lies compared to reality – even with the chinese viruses

12 likes

• JohnC says:

I remember some journalist heckling Boris outside No10 whether he would support leave or remain. Cameron was in the EU with his begging bowl at the time.

His answer was ‘Lets see what Cameron brings back before I decide’ (He might not have called him Cameron like that, but it’s how I like to remember it).

Then Cameron came back with nothing, Boris backed leave and the rest is history.

12 likes

• Up2snuff says:

John, if I recall correctly Cameron left his tour of EU Capitals very late in 2015, October or November. Bojo didn’t commit to Leave until the middle or end of February 2016 before the June vote. Just over three months before 23 June 2016.

8 likes

• JohnC says:

You may well be correct. Although I now realise Boris is mostly interested in Boris, I remember thinking at the time that he showed more integrity than any of the others. Particularly when compared to the weasel George Osborne.

I’m sure his decision to back leave was a combination of both : it was a big gamble for his career.

12 likes

36. StewGreen says:

11am Preparing for President Biden
    The staff of Cornwall Airport Newquay prepare to receive President Biden and other world leaders for the G7 summit in June.

… Talk about not being green.. they had o spend £7m on tarmaccing land
    so big jets could be parked
    Masses of equipment had to be rented to service these wide body jets
    .. like £1m highloaders, widebody steps

19 likes

37. Up2snuff says:

No TOADY Watch this a.m. because I listened from 6.25 approx. until just after 7 a.m. and it all seemed to be on a repeat loop from Saturday and Friday with just Rob Sport’s contribution as something completely different.

6 likes

38. StewGreen says:

Yesterday, old lady around the corner fell in her kitchen at 1pm
    6 hour wait for the ambulance
    .. then got home at 1am
    Neighbour will take her back to hospital this afternoon for consultant appointment
    .. she seems to have fractured her shin, but the complication is that she has this thing where her legs fill with fluid.

10 likes

39. theisland says:

We capitulated and issued more fishing licences to the French (instead of revoking them!) and they are threatening to blockade their ports anyway to disrupt imports before Christmas.

14 likes

40. andyjsnape says:

Christmas: How can you be more sustainable this festive season? “reports” the bBC
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/59531768#comments

Arrh look at the comments, even the kids have fell for it

How luvley is bBC world

10 likes

• JohnC says:

‘These were all great ideas! Some of them I already did but some ideas I didn’t think of. Thx newsround!’

There were only 5 ffs.

Those comments look completely fake. What a shame I’m not in the right age range to join in.

9 likes

41. dafydd says:

Seriously, you could not make this sh-t up.Taking desperation to a new level

https://order-order.com/2021/12/13/jolyon-backtracks-on-boris-bin-bag-conspiracy/#comments

7 likes

• StewGreen says:

Jolyon QC and the SNP’s Joanna Cherry QC both posted a photo of the Boris Xmas quiz footage.
      and made the wacky claim that you could see that over the curtain rail there was a “bin bag” that Boris was using to cover a CCTV camera
      when people pointed out that what was hanging from the curtain rail
      was an actual curtain ..they both deleted their tweets.
      .. Obviously those Remainiac QCs are on the FORENSIC side.
      Oh @KarlTurnerMP East Hull Labour MP. Lawyer too

FGaFPgdWQAQXXZt?format=jpg&name=small

12 likes

• Fedup2 says:

Just goes to show how diminished the badge ‘ QC’ has become … but the snouts remain the same – or bigger

17 likes

• StewGreen says:

Melanie Onn the ex-Grimsby MP retweeted Karl Turner
        she’s now head of Renewables UK.

She deleted her retweet as well.

4 likes

42. StewGreen says:

£5.5bn/year organisation ..is it in touch with the public ?
    Radio Humberside Twitter has 54,000 followers
    yet their typical tweet gets just 2 likes
    .. zero if it’s woke
    about 30 if it’s sport

5 likes

43. Fedup2 says:

Nut nut s’ attempt to trick the population of the UK sunday night appears to be working .

As discussed – the aim is to ‘ offer’ a booster – not deliver them all before 2022.
    Goes to show that listening skills are not always good ..

Plenty of medical mafia are already moaning about not being able to do their job …

6 likes

44. Sluff says:

Very late but we watched Friday’s HIGNFY last night.

As usual the slightest comment about the government brought howls of laughter and applause, while the few comments about Labour brought near silence.

But here’s the thing. The bias was so great that the most impartial contributor was the host……Jess Philips !!!!!

Just imagine if Nigel F was the host….because imagine is all it will ever be…..

25 likes

• Fedup2 says:

Sluff
      I think Mr Farage presented it when he was considered a ‘ figure of fun’ quite a few years ago .

Now – he is a demon taking market share from the BBC and sky on a regular basis …

15 likes

45. StewGreen says:

Kensington: Gunman still not named after 40 hours
    ..guess they are going for 48

13 likes

46. tomo says:

yeah…. right….

6 likes

47. Jeff says:

Hot off the press…well about twenty minutes ago…

Boris has announced “Someone in Britain has died after testing positive with Omicron.”

Now, we all know from the way this was cunningly worded that this poor soul has more than likely succumbed to some other malady, but this is the headline grabber.

I’ve no doubt that by the end of the week a few other folk who have popped their clogs will also test positive. Then we’ll get the screaming headlines “OMOCRON RUNS RAMPANT, INFECTIONS SOAR, DEATHS TREBLE.”

Lanky Laura will bully poor old Bunter, he’ll do his inevitable and pathetic wobble and before you can stuff your turkey we’ll be in another lockdown.

Merry Christmas…

33 likes

48. Guest Who says:

Will every bbc staff member be standing, headed bowed?

12 likes

49. Emmanuel Goldstein says:

One person has died with the omicron virus.
    Ten people are in hospital with the omicron virus.

Did you notice the weasel word?

If the virus killed the person it would have read differently.
    Omicron virus kills person.

They didn’t qualify it with ‘no other underlying conditions’

My take is that some unfortunate, almost dead already, has died in hospital of their heart attack, cancer or whatever but caught the virus in hospital and thus they try to give the impression that omicron was the cause of death to scare those who don’t notice the word ‘with’ and get the (intended but wrong) message that omicron caused the death and nothing else.

Same with the 10 cases in hospital. You can bet they all caught it in hospital while being treated for something else but the intended message is that they are there because they have the omicron variant.

I wish some msm type would ask did the person die purely because of omicron but I won’t be holding my breath.
    GB News probably would but will not be given the opportunity to ask.

*Just seen your post Jeff. Great minds eh.
    (Although it’s very very obvious to all on here)

25 likes

• StewGreen says:

“WITH the Omicron variant”

12 likes

• G says:

Yes, Emmanuel totally in agreement. Conveniently, no detail but good headline.

It comes to something when there’s apparently, a life threatening issue and you cannot believe anyone. I mean anyone and in particular, Bunter and his medical acolytes.

10 likes

50. StewGreen says:

@RogerHelmerMEP tweets
    Laura Kuenssberg: “No one can object to speeding up the booster programme”.
    … Except maybe the millions languishing on NHS waiting lists.

16 likes

• MarkyMark says:

No one can criticize the NHS …
      No one can laugh at Islam …
      No one can stop BBC prosecution people for their wages …
      No one ….

11 likes