South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu is one of those to whom the BBC always shows great respect. That makes me suspicious of him and so it is this morning, Christmas Eve, that the BBC has been trailing Tutu claiming that South Africa had lost “moral leadership” by not taking a stand against Mugabe. Tutu goes on to claim that the use of force should be considered to remove this tyrant from power since he is persecuting his own people. Two points here; 1. Where has Tutu been for the past few decades on this issue? Zimbabwe, the bread-basket of Africa, has been systematically turned into a basket-case by the Marxist Mugabe and I can’t recall too many protest by Tutu. 2. Interesting that the BBC echoes the request by Tutu for the “international coimmunity”to consider force to topple the tyrant in power I seem to recall Tutu joining in the chorus for the “international community” NOT to use force to topple another tyrant from power. Presumably Desmond reckons the life of an Iraqi is worth less than that of African. It strikes me that Tutu is himself a moral hypocrite but the BBC will never ask any hard questions of him. The BBC have their little favourites and this elite are truly blessed at this, and indeed every other season, insofar as they can say what they want without fear of any contradiction.
Search Biased BBC
- Fedup2 March 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Looks like starmer is going to bring in a ministry of statistics to make sure violence isn’t reported ….
- Fedup2 March 24, 2023 at 7:33 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023I think they been told that anyone dissenting would get a bullet in the neck in the car park afterwards...
- Fedup2 March 24, 2023 at 7:32 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Er … live by the silicon breast….
- Fedup2 March 24, 2023 at 7:31 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023There was a programme on R4 around lunchtime about covid and misinformation - and cancelling and banning and stopping criticism...
- Guest Who March 24, 2023 at 7:26 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Must be said… this is impressive #tellitoftenenough https://twitter.com/lbc/status/1639243675782791168?
- Northern Voter March 24, 2023 at 7:25 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Here's a thought, why doesn't the bbbc only use wind and solar power to produce its output? Probably because they...
- Guest Who March 24, 2023 at 7:21 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023The bbc is…. beyond bbc… https://twitter.com/juliansheasport/status/1639339897843482645?
- tomo March 24, 2023 at 6:28 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Didn't invite Khant to the launch bunfight then? https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1638899092679008257
- Guest Who March 24, 2023 at 6:28 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Vile is beyond satire. https://twitter.com/jeremyvineon5/status/1639254210502967301?
- tomo March 24, 2023 at 6:09 pm on Midweek 22 March 2023Absolutely NOT the way the blinkered boobs at Broadcasting House want you to see it..... https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/16389503912...
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC - sickeningly biased at all times. BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections